THE 2% GOLDEN RULE
Having everything in-house, including the fundamental science behind the technology, LGTech is motivated by its 2% vs. 98% promise. LGTech’s self-manufacturing solution platform means LGTech costs as low as JUST 2% of your budget, while you divert the remaining 98% of your budget to your solution.
Plan out your solution according to your requirements and the problem at hand.
Subscribe to LGTech’s platform with market-wide low pricing.
Develop your solution and invest the 98% of your budget in deploying it.
With a proprietary technology stack, a network of dedicated resources and an unparalleled management, LGTech is dedicated to serving you around the clock.
Service quality and deliverance are promises LGTech takes seriously. Which is why we develop support staff and material specific to your product/solution.
With support development efforts, LGTech is geared to help your customers and end-users no matter what issues they tend to come across including pre-sales queries.
LGTech understands the need of a reliable and flexible administration and management mechanism. When we talk about thousands of devices, finding the problem can be a needle in a haystack.
Keep an eye on all your devices and perform tasks via a desktop application controlling everything from your seat.
Got multiple locations? Couple your desktop application with a web based portal for ease of access virtually everywhere.
And if you’re ever on the move, LGTech has you covered throughout your trips, with the option of mobile apps.
GET A QUOTE
Let us draw up some numbers and see the difference.
LIVE CHAT WITH OUR EXPERTS
Talk to one of our experts without leaving the website.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Have us call you whenever feasible for you.
Check out the section about our applications, in the making. See what’s in the pipeline and how we’re looking to changing the market and the world looks at IoT, M2M and even IoT.